Were it not for Barcelona I will retire at Arsenal

Midweek international game, Spanish VS France, coase cut ernie foul made point, Cheap Nike NFL jerseys when fabregas to penalty point, may be reminded many Arsenal fans the memories. Recently, in the accept French "football magazine," in an interview, the former gunners captain also confesses his voice.

The widespread view that the, Nike NFL jerseys when Barcelona to offer an olive branch small method, this name grew up in la Marcia Spanish midfielder immediately choice left Arsenal. But cesc fabregas said, the fact is not so, until now, he still loves London, deep in love with Arsenal.

Small method said: "for me, Cheap NFL Jerseys for Barcelona effect is a dream. But in Arsenal’s life, and is not bitter. On the contrary, I live in to me the most beautiful city, a unique club, she has a great coach and my supporters." "For me, this (leave Arsenal) is not life and death, if Barcelona not interested in me, I would have left at Arsenal, and to end my career, this is a fact.

Fabregas admits, for him, it will only have Arsenal and Barcelona two options, he eventually joined his hometown club Barcelona, and accept a pay cut, but also give up the Arsenal loyalty bonus, it was also a lot of people misread as "DaoTie" : "well, there are other team offered a higher conditions, but for me, it is very simple – or to Barcelona, or to stay at Arsenal. Money factor is I most despise consideration, I choose to Barcelona, income than I had fewer (in Arsenal)."

One Response to “Were it not for Barcelona I will retire at Arsenal”

1. suny says:

In flight, Argentina for four players still together for a photo, at this time, Cheap Nike NFL jerseys we have to forget they are belong to two big rival club player, there is only Argentina this common property. Later, javier mascherano in its facebook to upload the picture,Nike NFL jerseys and wrote: "hi, everybody! This game is very difficult, Cheap NFL Jerseys after the game we the small team took a picture, and sent to you. Come on, Argentina!" More relevant article?http://www.cheapnikenfljerseyss.net/

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.